From: Michael Edmiston [mailto:edmiston@BLUFFTON.EDU]
Sent: Monday, November 12, 2001 12:19 PM
To: PHYS-L@lists.nau.edu
Subject: Re: Graphing d vs t

[snip]
If I have a specific use for the graph in my mind, then that
determines how
I construct it. If I don't know for sure how people will use
it, but I can
identify a dependent variable and an independent variable, I put the
independent variable on the horizontal axis.

Robert Cohen rcohen@po-box.esu.edu
570-422-3428 http://www.esu.edu/~bbq
Department of Physics
East Stroudsburg University