Re: centrifugal force

That is a good term. In this context I interpret proper
as "it belongs to me" or "I belong to it." Thanks, Bob.

Bob Sciamanda wrote:

Perhaps you could borrow the term "proper frame" from Sp. Relativity.
As I understand the term, an object's/observer's "proper frame" is the
frame in which it/he is at rest.

. . .
Of all imaginable frames of reference one is always very unique
to any rigid object; it is a frame with respect to which the object
is at rest. That is why the phrase "belong to" was used. I think
that the phrase can be pedagogically useful.

Ludwik Kowalski