Re: Physics Tests

My exams are 4 problems (with a choice of 1 or 2 for each part). Sometimes
they have parts and sometimes not. They are chosen to cover the material
for that period as completely as possible. We meet at night for the exams
so they have about 2 hours also. I have never been able to bring myself to
offering multople-choice physics tests...too difficult!
James Mackey

Tina Fanetti wrote:

Hi all
When you give tests to your Calc-based physics class, how are the tes=
ts formatted?

I have been doing 4-5 problems to solve that have 4 parts each. They=
have 2 hours to work on it. =20

I am wondering if this is too hard for them....

Tina

Tina Fanetti
Physics Instructor
Western Iowa Technical Community College
4647 Stone Ave
Sioux City IA 51102
712-274-8733 ext 1429