Re: ENERGY WITH Q

Referring to this:

One can declare that S=0 at T=0 (an arbitrary reference
level, like for PEgrv) and observe that S is always positive.

"John S. Denker" wrote:

I would not recommend declaring this, since it's not true.
S is not arbitrary. S is not generally zero at T=0. ...

1) My recollection is that, in traditional thermodynamics,
S is a state function and that a reference value S=0, can
be assigned to any particular state. Is this still true?

2) Suppose we declare S=0 at T=10^-9 K. Would this be OK?
Ludwik Kowalski