Re: List of Physics departments with WWW homepages

At 4:01 PM -0400 8/18/94, David Bertrand wrote:
Thanks to all who have responded to my previous post about WWW Physics
departments home-pages. I have compiled a list using various web resources.
At this time I have only listed the USA sites that I know about. I will be
adding the non-US sites over the next few days. If you know of any sites
not listed, please let me know. The URL is:

Http://www.phys.uri.edu/other/othersit.html

and is also reachable through the Univ RI-Physics deptartment homepage,

http://www.phys.uri.edu/welcome.html

TIA
David R, Bertrand drbphy@uriacc.uri.edu

These links don't work anymore. Are there other updated ones?

Thanks,
arrly