Re: ENERGY WITH Q

For the time being deltaQ is due to friction and is equal
to Emech which is lost in the process. The way in which
I introduced deltaQ makes it path dependent. I plan to
addres the first law in Model 3. The corrected draft
for Models 1 and 2 will be posted tonight. Thanks for
constructive comments.
Ludwik Kowalski

"RAUBER, JOEL" wrote:
I'm a little worried about the Delta Q notation, in the
sense of trying to avoid definitions (and notation, that
isn't consistent with later usage.) The Delta Q notation
implies to me, that the calculation only depends on the
endpoints of the process. Is that what you intend to convey?

ps, this is the old "d q" versus "dbar q" issue.