Msg. line wrapping, WAS:Re: ENERGY BEFORE Q (was Displacement)

In my preferences there is one page "Messages" with various choices
including line length, wrapping, and how to send 8 bit characters. This last
one may be the problem: either choice doesn't work well with all mail
servers. Here is where stdization is needed, I suppose.

bc

I'm using "quoted printable" MIME encoding with no complaints.