Re: ANONOTHER ASPECT (was "why")

My guess is that after the first couple students get injured that they will loose this attitude...

Or seeing their teacher turn her hands blue becasue she didn't follow directions exactly works too....
(it said to wear gloves.... I didnt'..now I am a smurf)

Tina

In learning software the emphasis seems to be on "try it and
learn from what happens. There will be no costly consequences
or danger from clicking on wrong buttons or choosing wring
options." I hope this kind of attitude will not be transferred to
our science labs. How can this be prevented?

Tina Fanetti
Physics Instructor
Western Iowa Technical Community College
4647 Stone Ave
Sioux City IA 51102
712-274-8733 ext 1429