Warning: eximcon, S. P. Tuteja

For anyone who doesn't know, below is a spammer who needs boycotting. The
guy is constantly trying to send his crap to my various forums, but I have
him blocked. Also, I've heard that he's been known to take your money and
not send the ordered items. See also:

WARNING: S.P.TUTEJA
http://www.pages.drexel.edu/~lfh25/