Vitalized Physics

When I studied physics in high school (long ago), the primary text was
Modern Physics (DMB), but many (maybe almost all) of the assignments were
from a little supplementary paperback text called Vitalized Physics. (The
pattern was the same in chemistry.)

I seldom part with a book (especially a physics book) but somehow this
little book got away from me. (Maybe it just fell apart.) Does anyone know
if this book has survived in some updated form that is still available?

Fred Lemmerhirt
Waubonsee Community College
Sugar Grove, Illinois
flemmerhirt@mail.wcc.cc.il.us