Re: Thermodynamics Courses (was Thermodynamics Texts)

Thank you to those that replied. The information you supplied was very
helpful. We have one course that does both macro and micro, like most
places it turns out, but would like to have two courses like Roger's.
Cheers,
Jim

Roger Freedman wrote:
At UC Santa Barbara we offer a two-quarter sequence in thermodynamics
and statistical mechanics (see below). Only the first quarter (119A)
is required for physics majors, although the second quarter (119B) is
highly recommended.