Re: Physics for Ninth Graders?

At 06:43 9/26/01 -0400, Ed Schweber wrote:
Hi All:

/snip/
To me, the paradigm for ninth grade physics is someone who told me he
teaches vector components to ninth graders by telling them to press the
buttons labeled sine and cosine on their calculators and that they will
learn later what these buttons mean.

Ed Schweber

Ah! An engineering prep class :-)

Hehehe...Shock, horror.
I believe there are benefits to bringing tools even in a
'black box' manner to users who would otherwise be bereft....

brian whatcott <inet@intellisys.net> Altus OK
Eureka!