Re: Physics for Ninth Graders?

from it. We need to examine the European "spiral" approach
to see how it ought to be done.

I think this way also, but there is so much inertia, how
can I as one individual make any changes. The
administration wants nothing to do with it - too many
problems with scheduling, credit for graduation, etc.
Other teachers don't want to change either - they are
comfortable in there niche. Are there schools in the US
the do the European approach?

Tim O'Donnell
Instructor of Physics and Chemistry
Celina High School
715 East Wayne Street
Celina, Ohio 45822
(419) 586-8300 Ext 1200 or 1201
odonnt@celina.k12.oh.us

"Chance only favors the prepared mind." - Louis Pasteur