Re: Thermodynamics Courses (was Thermodynamics Texts)

In March 1997 I took an informal survey on this list and among
a few acquaintances. Out of the 18 schools that I heard from,
12 offer a single course that covers both classical thermo and
statistical mechanics; four offered only a course in classical
thermo; one offered a half-course in each, and one offered a
full course in each. To see the rest of the results (mostly
relating to textbooks used), see the archives:

http://mailgate.nau.edu/archives/phys-l.html

and look under March 31, 1997.

-Dan