Re: Energy

At 09:48 9/22/01 -0400,David Bowman wrote:
... I will now proceed to mangle the pristine
description he gave, while retaining some unrecognizable fragment
of the sentiment, possibly so as to ridicule it?
/snip/
the vector field directed along the flow of the
displaced volume per unit area per unit time *is* the velocity field
for the flowing continuous mass distribution.

David Bowman
David_Bowman@georgetowncollege.edu

I could wish to see more of this patient, modest development of
a concept, in the face of (good-humored?) taunting on this list.
It is *so* educational.

But I suspect it demands a lot of risk acceptance from the mangler,
and even more personal fortitude from the manglee, so it is not as
often seen as it could be. It goes without saying, that the slightest
evidence of speaking from an elevated moral plane is immediately fatal.
brian whatcott <inet@intellisys.net> Altus OK
Eureka!