Re: DATA on collapsing WTC/more

Though it was tempting to seek an 8 to 12 foot component in the motion,
a more conservative answer is that the data as presented by Glenn and
accounting for the artifacts is well represented by the continuum dynamics
equation of the kind he put forward.

Is there any reason to suppose that the crushing force would
preferentially demolish the proximate columns? The energy flux
available for uniform overloading was much slower than a limiting speed
which would require local crushing first, I would think.