Re: What to do now

I just heard a neat idea from one of my new instructors. In one physics
class she took the students were all issued a card with one side red and one
side green. If you were following the lecture, you turned the green side
up. If you got lost, you turned the red side up. The instructor could then
stop and repeat or try again to explain a topic when red cards appeared.

Mariam Dittmann