Re: classroom analysis of disasters

On Tue, 18 Sep 2001, Hugh Haskell wrote:

On the other hand, if done properly (I'm not advocating making the
classroom look like the blood and gore that one finds in most
computer games that our students are addicted to), it can have
exactly tho opposite effect. It can promote the notion that
scientists are willing to devote every effort to trying to make the
world a safer place by finding out what went wrong in earlier
disasters.

Hugh
--

Well, I must be a real bungler as that was exactly my intention.
Please tell me how one approaches such a subject "properly" so that

Mike Monce
Connecticut College