Re: Knife carrying passengers???

Hey, I'm all in favor of sleep-inducing gas as standard procedure. For
those of us who are acrophobic and/or claustrophobic, a pillow and
sleep-inducing gas would be a lot better flight service offering than
7-up and a bag of nuts :-)

Best wishes,

Larry

Larry Cartwright
Retired (June 2001) Physics Teacher
Charlotte MI 48813 USA <exit60@ia4u.net>

Tim O'Donnell wrote:

A more practical defense would be to have locked cockpits
for the pilots. Upon learning of the presence of terrorists,
the pilots would only have to release a sleep inducing gas
into the cabin that would harmlessly put all of the
terrorists and passengers into la la land until the airplane
reaches its original destination.

Herb Gottlieb from New York City
(Where peaceful sleep is preferable to knife fights)

Herb,
Maybe that should be standard operating procedure.
While the plane is taxing down the runway, put hte
passengers to sleep. I know I've been with some
passengers who were so obnoxious, I wanted to knock
them out.
Tim