Re: emergency egress

Jim Green wrote:

... Any one of us could say it correctly (it is not difficult),
we just don't want to.

Why don't you want to do this? You know what JohnD
wrote about the "escape pipes". You said the words he
used are not desirable. So what can be better than saying
the same thing much better? Do it please! Then we may
see which formulation is more desirable. It is much
easier to debate a specific example that to debate "in
general."

What is wrong with this? Why are you willing to do this
privately but not on this list? This makes no sense to me.
I hope others will endorse this request. DO IT PLEASE !
Ludwik Kowalski