Physics education

PHYS-L@lists.nau.edu writes:
You have probably seen the article in Physics Today, but take a look at
the latest science. There is a section on K-12 education with a nice
article about physics education from PSSC to the present.

I did read with interest the two articles in Physics Today. I do not have
a copy of Science but found that I can get articles on line at
www.sciencemag.org. Could you give the exact title/autor/edition?

Ken Fox
Science Department Coordinator
IB Physics Teacher