Re: World's noise

I support the first question I would ask the student if not hearing the
noise might mean that there isn't such a noise at all. In other words
lead the student towards knowledge based on experience rather than what
they have been told...knowledge from authority.

have a nice day

On Thu, 6 Sep 2001, Muhsin