From the Loyal Opposition

Joel Rauber

-----Original Message-----
From: Rick Tarara [mailto:rtarara@SAINTMARYS.EDU]
Sent: Thursday, August 30, 2001 9:12 AM
To: PHYS-L@lists.nau.edu
Subject: Re: MS Word Sticky Space

Let me suggest that the appropriate place to ask and get information about
programs and operating systems are the multitude of newsgroups set up for
just this purpose. Microsoft has hundreds of narrowly focused groups at
msnews.microsoft.com. I'm sure there is an equivalent for Apple, and there
are a number of WordPerfect newsgroups as well. A search in Google (or
equivalent) should find the addresses.

Rick

Richard W. Tarara
Professor of Physics
Saint Mary's College
Notre Dame, IN 46556
rtarara@saintmarys.edu

FREE PHYSICS INSTRUCTIONAL SOFTWARE
www.saintmarys.edu/~rtarara/
PC and MAC software
NEW! SIMLAB2001--AIRTRACKS & BALLISTIC LAUNCHER
CD-ROMs now available