Re: Assessment; evaluation of GRE scores

Hi all-
Jim Peters asks:
On Sun, 26 Aug 2001, Jim Peters wrote:

Where do they get these questions? They are not published and distributed
by ETS. They must be collected for previous test takers memory and
compiled. Brian if I misled you as to my concern, I am sorry. I would like
to know how my students and US students are doing, but it seems that unfair
test practices by some partially obscure this information. If I am wrong
and something else is going on I would like to know.

Jim

I know that at least for AP exams, the ETS makes certain years'
exams available. I have used past years' exams as final exams for my own
introductory college physics courses because I can compare my students'
grades with national performance data.

--
Franz Kafka's novels and novella's are so Kafkaesque that one has to
wonder at the enormity of coincidence required to have produced a writer