Re: Justin's Brain Trust

Thank you...Karl

The following message to "Justin" is probably the best one can do for her.
However, I see a much worse problem on the horizon. I believe that Justin
imagines that she is on her way to a position of incredible importance and

I'd like PHYS-L to consider retiring this thread of discussion; I think the
tone of some posters (see above) has passed beyond the point where we are
encouraging 'friendly and open' discussion.

There is no 'golden road' to physics, but I'd like to keep the tone on
PHYS-L professional, please.

Dan M

Dan MacIsaac, Assistant Professor of Physics and Astronomy, Northern AZ Univ
danmac@nau.edu http://purcell.phy.nau.edu PHYS-L list owner