Java 1.1 & Mac -- Summary (was Mac Users -- info needed)

Thank all of you who sent me comments regarding my query about Java
1.1 applets running on the Mac. The following summarizes what I
received:

Internet Explorer 5.0 runs my (Java 1.1) applets without problem,
provided that the user has an updated MRJ (Macintosh Java Runtime
extension).

No version of Netscape Navigator appears to run my applets.

Again, thanks a lot. I am in a much better position for advising Mac
users who have trouble with my stuff than before.

ron greene