Re: electricity

Maybe it would help if Justin introduced himself. Is he an expert science
teacher? An intelligent ten-yr-old?

On Thu, 9 Aug 2001, Meredith, Justin wrote:

don't be so closed-minded

>well i use the word "harness" because energy is not
created. nothing can
>live or exist without energy, so i guess that is how i
would define
>"useful".

This is bizarre.
It deviates from the usual definition of "useful".
For that matter, it deviates from the usual definition
of "definition",
and from the way definitions are used in science.

Indeed this whole thread is bizarre.

Could we please redirect this thread?
Could we please try to base the discussion on measurable physical
quantities and on trusted physical theories?
If not, why not?

billb@eskimo.com http://www.amasci.com
Seattle, WA 206-789-0775 freenrg-L taoshum-L vortex-L webhead-L