Re: electron/proton

so we DON'T know exactly what a charge is!

i think, if we explore deep enough, that we will find that every particle of
mass originates from light/energy! i think that electrons and protons are
contained units of energy in themselves, and the charge itself must
originate from energy.

i don't know if my theories are accurate because i haven't gotten deep into
physics like most on this list.

but if this theory is true, than only 2 things really exist - space/void and
energy/light.

i think there is a very strong possibility that ALL mass/matter originates
from light/energy.

the big bang theory coincides with this idea.

and now to get even more controversial, i think that if we can find a link,
through physics, between intelligence and energy - we can prove, through
physics, that we are actually cosmic beings - or that life after "death"
exists.

ok - what do ya'll think??

Justin