Mixtures"
Author: Gerald L. Fitzpatrick
Paper Number: arXiv:physics/0108009

Brief Abstract (A more detailed abstract comes with the full paper)

Assuming that the e- and (mu- or tau-type) neutrinos start and end "life"
as topologically distinct quantum objects, and assuming that topology
maintenance is preferred over topology change, both the matrix describing
long-distance neutrino mixtures, and certain mixing parameters are
derived (assuming CP-violation is not maximal). Predictions are
consistent with both the SuperKamiokande-, and SNO-collaboration data on
neutrino mixing.

"Go to" arXiv.org and check boxes labeled "all years," and "all
subjects." Then type my last name in the appropriate "author" box. This
search will turn up four of my papers, including the most recent subject
paper. However, if you are only interested in the subject paper, try
this option:

http://xxx.lanl.gov/format/physics/0108009

Sincerely,

Gerald L. Fitzpatrick