----- Original Message -----
From: Ludwik Kowalski <kowalskiL@MAIL.MONTCLAIR.EDU>

As a pedagogical exercise I plan to create several short essays on basic
ideas
of electricity and magnetism. The draft of the first item is on my web
site at:

http://alpha.montclair.edu/~kowalskiL/electr/flash.html

Critical comments and suggestions will be appreciated, either openly or
in
private. The paragraphs have been numbered to facilitate comments.

Ludwik KowalskiL ---> kowalskiL@mail.montclair.edu