Re: Teacher's resource materials for Cutnell&Johnson PHYSICS, 4th Edit

Hi
As it happens, I am the author of the book your are looking
for. I should have a copy if you still need one. Please send me
your address and I'll send it out to you on Monday.

David Marx
Southern Illinois University

I wish to obtain teacher's resource materials for the 4th edition of
Cutnell & Johnson's PHYSICS published by John Wiley & Sons. I cannot
obtain these materials from either Wiley or the distributor for high
schools, Peoples Publishing Group, Inc. because the 5th edition now is in
publication.

Sufficient numbers of the 4th edition were purchased by my school prior
to my hiring and the school will use the 4th edition for at least one
more year. None of the teacher's resource materials were purchased with
the books and I would like to make use of those materials, especially the
Instructor's Resource CD.

If you have any of these materials and no longer need them, would you
sell or donate them?