Re: E-M fields health risks

I guess "..... might be a problem with ..." is the same as "do not pose a sig.
health risk."

bc

William Beaty wrote:

On Thu, 19 Jul 2001, Bernard Cleyet wrote:

I suspect a problem with some of the suppositions posted -- granted life
expectancy has increased much. The "real" question is: how much more would it
have increased is we had not added E & M fields ubiquitously?

One thing has changed recently in the official response to EM danger
scares: knowledgeable people have stopped insisting that low freq AC
magnetic fields cannot produce bioeffects.

The exact mechanism involved is still unknown as far as I know, but the
controversy has shifted from "magnetic fields do not measurably affect
biochem", to "magnetic fields do not pose a signficant health risk."

billb@eskimo.com http://www.amasci.com
Seattle, WA 206-789-0775 freenrg-L taoshum-L vortex-L webhead-L