CAPA versus Blackboard

I will be teaching two sections of physics with calculus this fall and am
thinking of trying CAPA for homework assignments. However, my school has
invested in Blackboard and encourages me to use it. I know little about
either CAPA or Blackboard. However, the textbook publisher (Prentice Hall)
supports the use of CAPA and will send me a CD with files containing the
end-of-chapter problems in a suitable format.

Where can I get information to help me make the right decision? What does
Blackboard have to offer that CAPA doesn't and vice versa?

Gene

--
Eugene P. Mosca
301 Constitution Blvd.