OFF TOPIC - pH Measurement

I was browsing eBay for instrumentation this morning when I
noticed a new Corning pH-10 portable digital
pH meter on offer, capable of resolving 0.01 pH.

The price after the first bid was $49.99
and I was interested.

To check more details, I searched on the product name.
The first supplier hit offered it at $36 retail,
and the second lab supply at $30

I was more than somewhat peeved, though over priced
eBay offers are not exactly hot news.
(It is certainly the right place to offer your
unwanted equipment.)

Here's the lab supply:
<http://harbor.labworld-online.com/>

Here's a proforma usage:
<http://tardis.csudh.edu/fromero/chemistry/acid/>

Remember, borax makes a handy dandy known buffer cheap...

brian whatcott <inet@intellisys.net> Altus OK
Eureka!