Re: AP Physics

Scott and Suzanne Rippetoe wrote:

The science coordinator for our school district asked me if I knew of
any video, correspondence, or online courses for AP Physics.

I just happened to see today that South Dakota is experimenting with
on-line AP courses. Apparently the courses are provided by a private
company, Apex Learning.

The article is on pg. A40 of the May 25 issue of the Chronicle of Higher
Education. The title is not encouraging: "South Dakota Finds Mixed
Results with Online AP Courses."

Not surprisingly, you can visit www.apexlearning.com for more info.
They seem to mainly work through schools, although maybe they would be
willing to sell to a home schooling association.