Re: SR examination question

Earlier today, someone who remain nameless wrote:
I think it is quite clear what the question intends.
Jane's second hand makes 2.29 revolutions while Peter's makes one.

Ahh, so it is _quite clear_ that Peter's reference frame is preferred.

I know how to explain this:
1) It is obvious that girls can't be scientists.
2) Therefore if we measure something, we must measure it in
Peter's frame, not Jane's frame.
3) Anybody who identifies with Jane (or even gives Jane
equal standing) will have their homework marked wrong.

... and the observation is a 'God's Eye View' as is
often the case when talking about time dilation.

Wow, God prefers Peter, too.