From: Jane Jackson [mailto:jane.jackson@ASU.EDU]
Sent: Monday, May 07, 2001 10:31 AM
To: PHYS-L@lists.nau.edu
Subject: Modeling workshop for physics faculty in June at ASU
For physics faculty who want to learn the modeling approach, ASU will hold
NSF-funded 3-week summer workshops in 2001 and 2002 on "Remodeling
University Physics". (The third week is optional but highly recommended.)
We will start this summer's workshop on June 4.

We have room for 10 more faculty. This is an excellent workshop; it's been
run before. Don't wait to take it; after next summer you probably won't
have another opportunity for a few years.

E-mail Michael.Politano@asu.edu to reserve a place - do it soon! It's FREE.
Housing is only $15/night, and travel from many cities nationwide is only
$200 round trip (a big airline sale was announced today by Southwest
Airlines).