From: John S. Denker [mailto:jsd@MONMOUTH.COM]
Sent: Monday, May 07, 2001 12:54 AM
To: PHYS-L@lists.nau.edu
Subject: Re: heat is still a noun

BTW my talk at the symposium was about Phys-L. I described how Phys-L
works, and then presented four Phys-L-related ideas:
-- Visualizing geodesics in curved spacetime using masking tape.
-- Using a spreadsheet to solve electrostatics problems and
to illustrate
the concepts of local charge conservation and gauge invariance.
-- Capacitance matrices and how to invert them.
-- Cause and effect (does F _cause_ ma?)