From: Cindy Schwarz [mailto:schwarz@VASSAR.EDU]
Sent: Wednesday, May 02, 2001 8:16 AM
To: PHYS-L@lists.nau.edu
Subject: Review and get paid

I am doing a second edition of my Interactive Physics Player Workbook. It
is due to come out this fall. I am looking for three people to review it at
this time. You need to have Interactive Physics 5 and a mac (eventually the
files will be pc also). Prentice Hall will pay $300 for you to look at
about 13 simulations and the accompanying text (~80 pages). It will require
that you run through all of the simulations to make sure they "work" and
that the questions and directions in the text make sense. The work needs to
be done in June probably. If you are interested please email me directly at
schwarz@vassar.edu and give me some sense of your interactive physics
experience (not needed though) and if you are familiar with or used the
first edition of the workbook.

Cindy Schwarz
Vassar College

schwarz@vassar.edu