What Does the FCI Tell Us? (was "Re: AP Physics Students")- Typo

Please excuse this cross-posting to discussion lists with archives at:

Phys-L <http://mailgate.nau.edu/archives/phys-l.html>,
PhysLrnR <http://listserv.boisestate.edu/archives/physlrnr.html>,
Physhare <http://lists.psu.edu/archives/physhare.html>.
AP Physics discussion list
<http://www.collegeboard.org/ap/listserv/tech.html>
(no easily searchable archives)

Sorry. In my 5/1/01 post What Does the FCI Tell Us? (was "Re: AP