Re: black hole and special relativity

Regarding:

I'm intrigued. Do you have a reference for this theorem?

Glenn A. Carlson, P.E.

I remember coming across this result in Weinberg's _Gravitation_and_
_Cosmology_ book. I don't have my copy with me and will not have access
to it until I get back to my office on Monday. But when I get to it I'll
try to look it up and get you the page numbers. Also, I wouldn't be
surprised if it is also somewhere in MTW.

David Bowman
David_Bowman@georgetowncollege.edu