Re: Question About Charged Particles.

OK, I bight; 207 time greater than what?

bc

the next unit charged particle above an electron is 207 X the mass of an
electron? (muon?)

Robert B Zannelli wrote:

inet@INTELLISYS.NET writes:

<< >
>Bob Zannelli

No. There is a mass associated with unit charge of plus or minus
9.1E-31 kg about at least, and possibly 207 times greater.

(It will be much more productive to round on me, than on each other :-)

THANK YOU BRIAN

Bob Zannelli