Re: Optical Communication

Congratulations on your set-up to transmit sound over a modulated
beam of an LED. This is good for short distances but it is just as
easy to substitute a Metrologic laser pointer for the LED so
the sound can be transmitted several thousand feet.

For further details send me a stamped self-addressed envelope
My address is listed in the AAPT Directory of Members.

Herb Gottlieb

On Thu, 05 Apr 2001 14:58:38 -0500 Kossom <MKossover@NEWMAN.K12.LA.US>