Make-before-break switch

I am looking for a good photo of a single-pole double-throw
make-before-break switch. (Make before break means that when the switch is
thrown an electrical connection is made between the pole and the new contact
before the connection with the old contact is broken.) Does anyone know
where I can find such a switch, or a photo of one?

Gene

* Eugene P. Mosca *
* 301 Constitution Blvd. *
* Kutztown, PA 19530 *