Re: Internet Based Courses

Alex,
I think what you are referring to is Electronics Workbench. The company is out of Toronto. Their web site is:
http://www.interactiv.com/

Rondo Jeffery
Weber State University
Ogden, UT 84408-2508

PHYS010@NMSUVM1.NMSU.EDU 03/30/01 03:13PM >>>
Some time ago I used a early version of a program which allowed
you to draw a circuit diagram of any electronic circuit on the
computer including signal generators, oscilloscopes , and multi-meters.
One could then start the generator and get plots of the response. It
used spice models of a wide variety of components. It was produced
by a Canadian company. I lost track of it and now need such a
program. Does anyone have any information on this or a similar
program (I am familier with MicroCap)
Alex. F. Burr
aburr@aol.com