Internet Based Courses

I have an 11th grade student this year who is finishing the AP C level
course with me currently. I'm almost positive he'll earn level 5 scores on
both the Mechanics and E&M parts of the test. He'll be enrolled with us
next year and would like to do some more Physics. We've thought about
courses at the local universities, but we have such a strange, rotating
schedule that it's hard fit something like that in. Does anyone know about
internet based courses, perhaps for college credit, that he could do?
Thanks.

Ron Curtin
Physics Instructor
Charlotte Country Day School