Re: A Question About A Simple LRC circuit

In a message dated 3/11/01 11:15:07 AM Eastern Standard Time,
jsd@MONMOUTH.COM writes:

<< Oh, yeah. The first really important scientific talk I ever gave, back
when I was a grad student, was on this topic. It was one of those
10-minute contributed talks at the APS meeting. The speaker before me
didn't show up, so the moderator (in violation of the rules) gave me his
slot. I could have finished after 10 minutes, but the moderator kept
taking questions from the audience for more than 25 minutes, taking up all
of my slot and (in violation of the rules) postponing the following speaker
by quite a bit.

John thanks for the info.This is interesting stuff. Is this written up in a
published paper that I could possible get my hands on?

Bob Zannelli