Re: Thermodynamics and Lenz's Law

Hi!

I would appreciative clarification or correction:

1, CB's kids are correct? (a true analogy?)

2, There are two kinds of "perpetual" motion machines. Both, I think, have been
alluded to and conflated. One is simply a violation of energy conversation, the
other of probability, which will not result in perpetual motion, but more motion
than probability permits.

Panzers,

bc

Chuck Britton wrote:

Some kids latch on to the connection of Lenz's Law (the
negative sign) and the chemistry class talking about LaChatlier's
Principle.