Re: A Question About A Simple LRC circuit

In a message dated 3/5/01 3:18:34 PM Eastern Standard Time, jsd@MONMOUTH.COM
writes:

<< Terminological nitpick: I think the proper term is "initial
condition". The instantaneous voltage is something else.

Thank you for the explanation. I used instantaneous to imply a step voltage
input with a theoretical dv/dt=infinity to simplify the question. However
instantaneous is usually associated with the measurement of voltage at the
shortest possible time interval (dt) so, to be clear, I should have used
initial.

Bob Zannelli