Re: Middle School Physical Science Texts: dishonesty

In my admittedly limited experience, it seems many teachers avoid the
textbook altogether in favor of many of the things you write of, much of
which are teacher-generated. Those that do use the textbook pick and
choose reading assignments rather than go through the entire textbook page
by page.

I am not arguing that my perception accurately reflects what most teachers
do. I am just wondering if anyone knows if a significant percentage of
teachers are indeed unaware of the errors.

| Robert Cohen Department of Physics |
| East Stroudsburg University |
| bbq@esu.edu East Stroudsburg, PA 18301 |
| http://www.esu.edu/~bbq/ (570) 422-3428 |